The system is temporarily unavailable, please try later.
When you visit or use our online services, we may collect personal information, previously submitted to the bank, including your name, email address, mailing address, phone number (s), account number, location ( to help find the nearest ATM) and the username.
Usage and Other Information
myAccess Mobile App
For your convenience, AccessBank offers you the ability to access some of our products and services through mobile applications. When you interact with us through app., we may collect information such as unique device identifiers for your mobile device, your screen resolution and other device settings, information about your location, and analytical information about how you use your mobile device. We may ask your permission before collecting certain information (such as precise geo-location information) through myAccess Mobile app.
Additional Sources of Information
Use of İnformation
We use the information discussed above in a number of ways, such as:
- Processing applications and transactions;
- Verifying your identity (such as when you access your account information);
- Preventing fraud and enhancing the security of your account or our online services;
- Responding to your requests and communicating with you;
- Managing your preferences;
- Performing analytics concerning your use of our online services, including your responses to our emails and the pages and advertisements you view;
- Providing you tailored content and marketing messages;
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing new products and services; improving existing products and services; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies; and
- For any other purposes that we may specifically disclose at the time you provide or we collect your information.
We may also use data that we collect on an aggregate or anonymous basis (such that it does not identify any individual customers) for various business purposes, where permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
Disclosure of Information
We may share the information we collect from and about you with our affiliates and other third parties. For example, we may share your information with:
- AccessBank’s third-party service providers;
- AccessBank affiliated websites and businesses in an effort to bring you improved service across our family of products and services, when permissible under relevant laws and regulations;
- Other companies to bring you co-branded services, products or programs;
- Third parties or affiliates in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale, consolidation or merger of AccessBank businesses; and
- We may share anonymous or aggregated information with third parties to help deliver products, services, and content that are tailored to the users of our online services and for other purposes.
You may edit your account profile information by logging into your account via our Online Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails and text messages from myAccess by following the instructions in those messages. Please note that if you opt out, we may still send you transactional or relationship messages, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
If you initially consent to the collection of location information by myAccess or Google Maps within our mobile application, you may be able to subsequently stop this collection through your device operating system settings or through your online account settings. If either of these opt-out options are not available to you, you may also disable location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove our mobile application from your device.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Online Services.
We use reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with legal standards to protect and limit access to personal information. This includes device safeguards and secured files and buildings. Visit our Safety recommendations for additional information about how we protect your Personal Information.
Please note that information you send to us electronically may not be secure when it is transmitted to us. We recommend that you do not use unsecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information (such as your Login) to us.
Updating Your Information
Keeping your account information up-to-date is very important. You may review, or update certain account information by logging in and accessing the online services. If you cannot change the incorrect information online, or you prefer to request changes offline, please use the Contact Us option on our site, or call or write to us. You can also speak to one of our branch representatives, your financial advisor, or your designated account representative.